Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hero Death/ Ignoring Heroes

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 3:54:26 PM
I'm taking it that once a hero dies, your maximum number of heroes will go down too, but I'd still like to ask here to be sure.

Will you be able to meet another hero further down?

The intro showed that only 4 ppl survived, so I'm guessing if you ignore a hero, your maximum number of heroes will also go down.

So who you meet is who you get, am I right?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 4:49:28 PM
I really don't understand much of your question.

When you start the game, you receive 2 heroes, and you can meet more heroes as your play through the Dungeon, but you may only have 4 heroes in your party. If you already have 4, and meet another hero, that new hero can not join you, unless you retire one of your heroes in your existing party, or, one of your heroes dies in battle.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 4:53:39 PM
So it's possible to find another hero even when you already have 4 heroes?

I've never ever come across more than 2 heroes (total 4) by the time I clear the game. That's what I was asking about haha.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 5:10:59 PM
I have been in a position when I couldn't recruit a hero that I met due to having a full party (4 people) so yes you can randomly meet as many characters as chance has you meet

I think
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 6:15:56 PM
That's nice. I've had twice whereby one of my heroes died and even after clearing the alpha game I still only had 3 heroes. I always open all doors. Thanks! Now I know haha.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment