logo amplifiers simplified

Let's get the wiki going!

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 10:11:24 AM
Hello,

Thank you all for your contributions smiley: smile

@melkathi

We don't have official names for the monsters yet, sorry.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 6:29:43 PM
Indeed. That should be +2.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 17, 2014, 12:21:27 PM
Welcome on board smiley: smile

I send you an invite to the group, as that allows us to organize our discussions fairly well.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 17, 2014, 12:11:49 PM
leadfarmer wrote:
I personally found Bob the monster more enjoyable than Rob... Rob tends to linger...

I personally found Garry to be even more interesting than Bob. Bob just sits there and soaks up damage.

P.S. I would also like to assist in growing and maintaining the wiki.

I'll probably be able to contribute and such on a regular basis.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 16, 2014, 9:19:53 PM
I personally found Bob the monster more enjoyable than Rob... Rob tends to linger...
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 1:16:46 PM
I set up a discussion group on this forum for the wiki. The Endless Space people already have one of their own so why shouldn't we. Sadly I had to use "uncategorized" as a category, as the new games, DotE and EL, do not yet have their own category (*hinthint* any dev reading this *hinthint* smiley: smile )

Feel free to join:

http://forums.amplitude-studios.com/group.php?groupid=210
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 13, 2014, 12:51:32 PM
Mysterarts wrote:

@melkathi

We don't have official names for the monsters yet, sorry.

You'll have to come up with some, or I'll start naming them and then you'll end up with Bob, Rob and Garry the monsters :P
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 9:56:57 PM
I have and will be contributing a fair amount to the wikia page for DotE (http://dungeon-of-the-endless.wikia.com/wiki/Dungeon_of_the_Endless_Wiki) Stealth Hawk8 has also been doing a lot on the wikia page, but it's going to take a lot more people to really take this thing places so we should all start just adding stuff as we find it and just being generally helpful.

It's a bit of effort but I think it will really help any new players to the game and make the whole thing a lot more user friendly, you never know you could come across something you didn't know before!

All in all it would be very helpful for everyone to get involved

smiley: amplitude
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 11:52:06 PM
Glad to have you actively helping! (sucks about your old account though) I too should be studying until Wednesday... should be...

I already messaged her about some pictures to use so when/if she replies I'll also ask her about the monsters smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 11:36:48 PM
I made a new wikia account. Support told me that apparently there no longer is an email address associated with my old one, so I can't recover it :/

I have to get some work done 'till wednsday. After that I'll look into making separate hero pages.

On another note: we should as Steph'nie if the monsters have names smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 11:15:04 PM
melkathi wrote:
I added some hero information anonymously. We may want to make a separate page for each hero eventually though. With images, strategies etc.

I definitely agree that there should be separate hero pages at some point, especially with upcoming skills to be released and any other releases, I just thought it would be easiest to start off with all information on one page, but feel free to create separate pages if you wish, I'm not in charge!

Edit: Also thanks for helping out! smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 10:36:24 PM
I added some hero information anonymously. We may want to make a separate page for each hero eventually though. With images, strategies etc.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 12, 2014, 10:08:47 PM
I'm working on getting stats info and cost of level advancement for each hero at each level for the wiki.

edit: I forgot my wikia password so can't log in :/
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment