Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Screen Size

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 1, 2014, 12:47:40 PM
Apologies in advance if this has been suggested elsewhere; a quick search turned up nothing.

I'm having trouble scrolling fast enough on maps with a grid larger/longer than five rooms. I can't find a way to reduce the size of the rooms (I already run the game at 1920x1080, and the pixel size seems to stay constant) and this means that it often takes three or four quick click-and-swipes to get over to (powered) rooms that I don't have heroes in. Usually this isn't a big deal, but sometimes when multiple rooms get hit by a large wave I can't take in the information fast enough to react and save modules, nodes, etc. If this was an attempt to add difficulty to the game, that's one thing, but if it's just an oversight, I think it would be great to be able to zoom in and out to get a feel for the map. An overview, if you will.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 1, 2014, 12:55:17 PM
I do sometimes find myself trying to zoom out.

Do remember though that you can hit spacebar to pause the game if things get too hectic.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 2, 2014, 10:34:49 AM
Wow, I can't imagine play this game without the pause! : ) Your characters can die so fast during multiple waves. ^^'

Otherwise, to quickly move from one character to an other, I personnaly use the 1, 2, 3, 4 shortcuts. It's so handy when it's time to split the team!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 3, 2014, 5:44:28 AM
I doubt that zooming in and out will be implemented, but we do know that a Tactical Map will be part of the game one day, so maybe that can satisfy.

Personally though, I would like to be able to play this game in windowed mode.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment