Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Finished 1.21, this game is a gem in the making

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 9, 2014, 9:18:25 PM

Seriously one of the most exciting and punishing games I have ever played, there is so much going on and once you understand the game mechanics and what you need to do, everything seems to be going according to plan. Until you get overwhelmed my mobs, and your characters are eaten alive.

This is probably the first roguelike game that I played and I enjoyed, can´t wait for more updates, kinda sad I only got the pixel pack, but if in the future I can upgrade to founders, I will definitely do!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 2:29:36 AM
I am happy to see more players wanting the founders pack. And yeah, I am glad you can pause the game, if not I would be too overwhelmed haha
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 9:16:25 AM
This game is far more addicting that I had assumed it to be. When I first saw it on the Steam store, I though to myself, "Is it worth it?", because there weren't very many screenshots and trailers to show gameplay, but then again, I could have easily gone to YouTube to search some gameplay. There definitely needs to be more levels added, 5 levels seems a little too low, kind of like a quick run of the game. I think there should be at least 10 levels in the near future, and each level gets harder and harder as you go, but you get to level up your character more than level 6. Maybe bring the cap up to 10? Either way, this is a very good game, and the founder pack is most definitely worth the $15.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 11:53:43 AM
Yeah, personally when I saw the game's trailers I was shocked at how the pixel art was created, so detailed, yet to so vague. After that I bought the Founder's Pack and was immediately shocked about how good the game was. Now, I am an active member of it's forums, giving out good feed back, and receiving a lot of good feedback as well.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 11:12:30 PM
MandaloreTheUltimate wrote:
This game is far more addicting that I had assumed it to be. When I first saw it on the Steam store, I though to myself, "Is it worth it?", because there weren't very many screenshots and trailers to show gameplay, but then again, I could have easily gone to YouTube to search some gameplay. There definitely needs to be more levels added, 5 levels seems a little too low, kind of like a quick run of the game. I think there should be at least 10 levels in the near future, and each level gets harder and harder as you go, but you get to level up your character more than level 6. Maybe bring the cap up to 10? Either way, this is a very good game, and the founder pack is most definitely worth the $15.
The game is currently on Alpha stage. There will be 12 levels in total when it is released.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment