Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

The Wiki Presents: Endless Spiderwoman

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 6, 2014, 9:37:06 AM
Golgy Phurtiver

Want to know more about the new, unique hero added to your dungeon?

Read all (ok "all" is an exaggeration) about her on the Wiki, your guide to the lives of the famous and infamous in the Dungeon of the Endless.

This advertisement was brought to you to motivate wiki contribution.

~The Wiki - for you, through you
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 7, 2014, 11:54:00 PM
Good addition, I have been playing for a while now, and I haven't found her yet, good to know that she makes a unique character
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 12:28:52 AM
I have been getting her rather frequently and I am very happy for it. She is the best door opener in the current build. Especially if you can get hold of a Third Eye for her.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 12:32:13 AM
I have had her twice, but never managed to equip her properly. I think getting her two weapons will make her vicious.

EDIT: Derp! Two tools. Hmm.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 8, 2014, 12:46:02 AM
You are right. Personally (unless I can get a Third Eye of course) I try for two devices with good Attack Power. As she has a very nice Attack Cooldown, Attack Power items translate into a significantly higher dps change for her than for slower heroes.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 10:18:35 AM
I think thats because she hits twice with every attack. I got her yesterday the first time in one of my runs and she was at 350 dps. She onshot almost everything that enters her room. But she is very fragile. If many mobs enter her room the same time, things can quickly get out of hand for her. I like this hero.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 10, 2014, 12:00:48 PM
Well, this is sorta a land mark for Heroes, what will be next? A dual wielding Hero with two weapon slots and one armor slot? Or a very defensive Hero with no weapon slot, but two armor slots? So many possibilities.
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 11, 2014, 3:46:59 PM
Love this hero so so much with on caviat: the crawler skill that's basically cloak doesn't work until you switch rooms making it pretty much useless for anything other than running through rooms of mobs. You can attack through the 'cloak' and I would think that's what it's for, to attack with, since it would balance out the hero's low defense, but it doesn't work well in that role. I'm hoping this is a bug that gets fixed rather than the intended behavior. I think the wiki is missing what is IMO her best skill, +2 dust whenever dust is found. When I first got her I was worried the lack of a weapon slot would make her difficult to use at later levels since later in the game much/most of a heros offensive power is in their weapon. In practice, however, it seems like she's built almost as if she already has a weapon and gets a second tool slot for free.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 11, 2014, 6:38:11 PM
We are slowly adding all the skills to the wiki. Of course everyone is encouraged to help out smiley: wink
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 19, 2014, 11:10:12 PM
tetracycloide wrote:
I think the wiki is missing what is IMO her best skill, +2 dust whenever dust is found.
Does she have hidden Pilfer skill? I don't see where this could come from.

Or I guess someone missed that is was coming from Third Eye.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 19, 2014, 11:45:51 PM
MandaloreTheUltimate wrote:
One of my favourite characters, next to Gork and Dena.

I used to like Gork aswell because he was really well specialized in killing stuff.

I mean he still is but I feel his disadvantage is just too big.

With the increase in difficulty having the whole team fight at once often is crucial to survival.

But with his severe lack of mobility the options of his positioning are very limited.

Oftentimes he arrives when the fight is over and I had to throw tons of food on the other heros. Guarding places on his own also is not a very good option. He is strong, yes but he is no superman either.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 2:30:22 PM
Endless Possibilities ? smiley: biggrin

DaveyAlcala@live.com wrote:
Well, this is sorta a land mark for Heroes, what will be next? A dual wielding Hero with two weapon slots and one armor slot? Or a very defensive Hero with no weapon slot, but two armor slots? So many possibilities.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 20, 2014, 2:32:10 PM
Totally agree on the speed issue. Gork is good to have due to his firepower, ok, but you need to position him at a chokepoint and not move him, which limits his effectiveness.

As Killing machine I like Troe, particularly on first level.

Ail wrote:
I used to like Gork aswell because he was really well specialized in killing stuff.

I mean he still is but I feel his disadvantage is just too big.

With the increase in difficulty having the whole team fight at once often is crucial to survival.

But with his severe lack of mobility the options of his positioning are very limited.

Oftentimes he arrives when the fight is over and I had to throw tons of food on the other heros. Guarding places on his own also is not a very good option. He is strong, yes but he is no superman either.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment