Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Small questions from a newcomer.

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Feb 22, 2014, 10:16:10 PM
Hey guys,

I've purcahsed the game roughly 6 hours from now, but haven't received they key to play the beta yet. Does anyone has a headsup for me about how and when

I'll be able to play DotE?

Also, I was wondering how does the point & vote system work, I'm a bit confused about them.

I'm so hyped, can't wait to try the gamez out. Credits to gamekult & Chocapic for making me hear about you guys smiley: smile.

Cheers, cocorico!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 22, 2014, 10:25:05 PM
You should have recieved a key. Send Amplitude an email. But it may take them a while to reply as it is Saturday night (they are in Paris, so your timezone smiley: smile )
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 12:01:28 AM
If you bought the game on Steam, a pop-up should appear when you launch the game. If not, go to the game page in your library and look on the right side of the screen for "CD keys".

To vote, click the "G2G vote" button, log in, and click the "vote" button for the item you like.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 12:31:47 AM
@melkathi : Okay, thanks for the information, I'll send them a mail if I hadn't received anything by tomorrow's afternoon.

@ZumboPrime : I bought it direcly from Amplitude's Store, got a mail and a command number, nothing more.

So the vote system allows the community to be more involved in DotE, that's awsome!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 8:09:58 AM
pampa wrote:
I'll send them a mail if I hadn't received anything by tomorrow's afternoon.

Yes, send it as a PM to Steph'nie.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Feb 23, 2014, 9:58:26 PM
Yes the more G2G points you have the more you can influence the votes. Either way regardless of how many you have its always worth voting smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 3, 2014, 12:34:35 PM
About the points, during a while my points go up & down, up & down, up & down....
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment