Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Are These Bugs, or Intended?

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 10, 2014, 3:36:37 AM
I'm curious about a few things, which if they are bugs I'll remake this thread in the Tech Support section. I assume they're not, but in either case, does anyone know or have any opinions on these?

[LIST=1]
  • Researching At The End Of The Level: If using a Artifact with 2 or 3 Rooms Left to craft, and starting the final wave your research never finishes. It seems to just waste your resources. If this is intended, a warning might help so that players know that that floor's research can end during the final wave (exiting the floor is 1 door), but not after.
  • Inventory Items Wiped When Leaving Floor: Regardless of when you've bought them, inventory items which are not in use are wiped when you leave the floor. It would be good to mention this somewhere so that players don't waste their currency (though this can be circumvented if you're careful about equipping everything).

• [/LIST]
    0Send private message
    11 years ago
    Mar 10, 2014, 5:03:00 AM
    1: If all doors are opened any active research is instantly completed. Not rooms open, but doors open. If it hasn't completed yet, look around. There may be a door left to open you forgot. Perhaps one between two already open rooms.

2: This is intended. This prevents you from carrying everything on your back and just selling it to get enough dust to light up a whole floor at the start. You take what you need when you go down.
    0Send private message
    ?

Click here to login

Comment