Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Amplitude's new video

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 4:25:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2aQYDmsocQ

Hello there guys and gals, today Amplitude released a new video for Dungeon of The Endless, and I recommend for you all to watch it and see what it offers. Basically the video is basically explaining the game's genres for commercial means. I personally love, but I am not sure if you guys noticed this, but the trailer shows off some certain aspects that are kinda important, in the beginning we get to see the merchant's pet talking to the audience, but look at the location, it is a shop. In it we see the Merchant behind a stand, in a very unique room, could this shop room be part of the game? Or could it be just part of a new game mode entirely? And speaking of this shop room, when the pug mentions that the game will have random starts, we see the shop room changing many times, and in those changes we see there being chests in the shop, could this chests contain the Merchant's wares? And what happens if the player takes this wares? Another interesting thing to notice is that the pug then mentions the tower defense aspects of the game, at that moment we see the Merchant displaying a new animation of him projection an image, and next to him, the pug starts hammering away what seems to be a whole new creation, a yellow module with a sword in the center, what is this new yellow contraption? And does the Merchant's new animation play a role in the game's later versions? These are some things I noticed in the trailer, any ideas about it?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 26, 2014, 6:04:53 PM
i think the yellow module might be the shop module that we are getting - it summons merchants to the room it is built in so that you dont have to worry bout merchants dying solo in a far off dark room. but most importantly is when the pug is geared up in fantasy armor with a sheild and axe, obviously this is going to be our newest hero, pls god make it happen amplitude
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment