Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Russain language in DotE

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 12:19:01 PM
Translation ia already complete, but Russian community would to know will it be Russian fonts support?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 10, 2014, 12:24:56 PM
I take a part in translation and want to know about russian fonts support too
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 22, 2014, 7:28:55 PM
Thanks for your involvement! Unfortunately, the fonts we are using don't natively support the cyrillic characters. We have to modify by ourselves the fonts (or create our own fonts), and it's a little bit tricky. We will update you as soon we have more information.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 24, 2014, 10:26:13 AM
Hello folks,

We have made a test of implementation of the cyrillic characters in our fonts. Please could you check the following picture and tell us if we have forgotten a char?

Thanks for your help and your patience!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2014, 12:15:29 AM
Could I hijack this topic so as not to create a new for a similar problem?

It seems that the game does not support some special characters, such as "õ" (tilde+o), "ã" (tilde+a), "á", "í", "ó" and "ú". Adding those would help a lot with my localization to Brazilian Portuguese. Thanks.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 27, 2014, 9:52:45 AM
Lt_Miles wrote:
Hello folks,

We have made a test of implementation of the cyrillic characters in our fonts. Please could you check the following picture and tell us if we have forgotten a char?

Thanks for your help and your patience!
All characters are in place. It doesn't look as good as Latin characters though: obviously not anti-aliased and also I don't understand why Caps Lock is used for main menu items.

Kerning of capital 'Д' (5th character) is wrong - too much space before character. Other characters are a bit off as well, but not as much. I can list all if you are interested.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 30, 2014, 11:15:32 PM
There are a bunch of typos in this translation. Should I list them all here or may be edit xml and upload fixed version?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 31, 2014, 8:00:22 AM
Altren wrote:
There are a bunch of typos in this translation. Should I list them all here or may be edit xml and upload fixed version?
Please pm me in vk. (vk.com/wataamvi)
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Apr 3, 2014, 2:13:37 PM
Translation updated to v0.4.7

Currently (as far as I know) the only way to use it is to replace original file in "english" localization folder.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment