Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Did they remove health regen after fights?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Mar 30, 2014, 7:43:08 PM
So i was playing today and i noticed my heroes were not going to full hp after fights had been finished. Is this intentional or a bug?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 30, 2014, 7:54:17 PM
Not as such.

however it happens quite often that monsters take quite some time to get to your choakpoints, maybe they get stuck. try running through all rooms.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 31, 2014, 12:29:24 AM
I actually had this happen earlier. I opened the FIRST door on level 5, had a mob.. Killed said mob... None of my characters healed. Obviously there were only 2 rooms, the one I started in and the one I opened. The rest of that level, I had to micro manage my health, farming food for heals and using healing crystals in certain rooms. I also had to buy a regen item that I would pass around the team if necessary. I will say, it took the game to a whole new level. Now that I know it was a glitch, I must say I don't know if I would be upset if certain levels didn't auto heal. I also noticed I was unable to save during the entire level, with an error stating I must finish the event I was on. So I just played smart and slow and finished it, saved at beginning of next level.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Mar 31, 2014, 9:07:39 AM
The4gotNdeath wrote:
So i was playing today and i noticed my heroes were not going to full hp after fights had been finished. Is this intentional or a bug?

Did you tried to use the glitch of the dust factory?
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment