Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Any information on tech trees?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 4, 2014, 9:57:11 AM
Hello! Just bought the game today and I love it. Probably the only early access game in my library (I don't own endless legend yet because I'm dirt poor...) that doesn't feel like a broken unfinished mess- Seriously, I often forget it's early access sometimes... The game is fantastic and I love the music!

But something that has been tantalizing me is the "TECH TREE" button that is greyed out in the top left corner. Is there any information to be released on that so far? I'm really curious how it could work in game.

-Kerma
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 4, 2014, 10:11:07 AM
I don't remember there being any more information yet. And if I remember correctly the next feature that is being worked on is co-op gameplay.

It isn't what you are looking for, but if you haven't seen it yet, this is a good place to check where the game is headed:

/#/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/47-game-design/thread/17839-g2g-amplitude-s-list-of-community-feedback
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 6, 2014, 9:45:38 AM
Hi,

I might disappoint with this but as mentioned on the tooltip, we only plan to use this button to display the pending researches.

The Endless Artefacts are the researches in Dungeon of the Endless; we’ll just call it a "random tech flower" ^^
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment