Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Polish Translation - Spolszczenie

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Apr 30, 2014, 11:39:26 PM
I'm starting new topic because I can't change the name of the old one.

I've completed the translation of the DotE and wanted to share it with anyone interested (If no one is not a problem I had fun doing it smiley: cool ).

The zip file consist of 3 folders: English, Polish and PolishNOPZ.

In order to play the game in Polish you need to copy the file from "PolishNOPZ" to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon of the Endless\Public\Localization\English and start the game.

The English folder contains original file in case you wanted to revert back to English.

Polish folder contains the "good" translation which means that it have Polish characters that are not currently supported in the game so (hopefully) for time being I included the optional (PolishNOPZ) file where they were removed (ć -> c, ł -> l ect.)

You could consider this a "beta" translation as although 100% is translated some thing presented considerable difficulty (like TESLA, LAN or damn Energy Bar). I tried to preserve original puns whenever possible and believe I did a good job at that, failing maybe twice or so ^^

I'm of course open to feedback as I probably made some typos or some things could be improved.

I plan on updating it as long as needed. (new game version comes out)

(I'm writing this in English as I hate all those post in languages I don't know leaving me with WTF feeling smiley: wink )

I'd like devs to post here with information if adding those 8 missing characters to the game (as discussed here: https://www.games2gether.com/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/46-general/thread/17176-polish-translation-characters) is possible. Thanks in advance.

--------------------------------------------------

Zakończyłem tłumaczenie DotE i chciałem się nim podzielić z zainteresowanymi osobami. (Jeśli takowych brak, nie ma problemu i tak nie jest to czas stracony ^^)

Zip zawiera 3 foldery English, Polish and PolishNOPZ.

By grać w grę po polsku należy skopiować zawartość "PolishNOPZ" do C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon of the Endless\Public\Localization\English i uruchomić grę (zakładając standardową instalacje steama).

Folder "English" zawiera oryginalny plik na wypadek gdyby ktoś chciał wrócić do angielskiej wersji.

Fp;der "Polish" zawiera "właściwe" tłumaczenie, czyli zawierające polskie znaki, które nie są wspierane przez grę więc, (mam nadzieję) tymczasowo dodałem dodatkowy plik (PolishNOPZ) gdzie usunąłem polskie znaki (ć -> c, ł -> l itd.)

W zasadzie jest to "wersja beta" tłumaczenia, bo choć jest ono kompletne w 100% niektóre rzeczy sprawiły mi znaczącą trudność (np. TESLA, LAN czy okropny Energy Bar). Starałem się zachować oryginalne odniesienia i żarty kiedy tylko się dało i wydaje mi się że nieźle mi poszło (nie udało się może ze 2 razy).

Jeśli ktoś chce jestem otwarty na wszelkie sugestie bo prawdopodobnie zrobiłem jakieś literówki oraz pewnie znajdą się rzeczy które można porprawić.

Planuje aktualizować tłumaczenie jak zajdzie potrzeba czyli wyjdzie nowa wersja.

0.5.2.zip
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 years ago
Jul 3, 2020, 9:00:58 PM
Hi. I am a Polish player and I regret that there is no current location. I was very happy that you undertook this task. But the question. Do you have the current translation for the latest DotE version?

PS
How is the latest DotE version now?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment