Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

First Win!!!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 6:23:07 PM
The new SMG hero is a she not a he smiley: wink

Rakya Pulmoni, hacker, chain-smoker, walking lung cancer: if necrophages don't die from her bullets, they'll die from passive smoking.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 10:07:59 PM
wmdragon wrote:
if it's the score screen I'm thinking of between levels, I dont think it does, unfortunately. I looked for that when I completed level 4, but I'll take a closer look if and when I finish 5, thanks.

Problem solved: the rollback to 5.2 killed all savegames :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 8:19:23 PM
melkathi wrote:
I think it should tell you at the score screen for the floor before floor 6 starts.

if it's the score screen I'm thinking of between levels, I dont think it does, unfortunately. I looked for that when I completed level 4, but I'll take a closer look if and when I finish 5, thanks.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 2:27:53 PM
I think it should tell you at the score screen for the floor before floor 6 starts.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 1:57:53 PM
congrats! I'm trying to beat it on Easy now, after one success on Very Easy (when it was only 6 levels). now, my problem is, I'm doing pretty well so far, on level 5, but I suspect this currnet game was affected by the recent bug that converted Easy saved games to Very Easy. is there any way to check difficulty setting before finishing it? I know I'll feel cheated if I end up spending all this time on another VE run. it feels somewhere in between Very Easy and Easy, so I dont now if it's good luck, recent balance adjustments they've done, or that damn bug!
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 9:12:41 AM
I won my first game on very easy. With just DV8 alive at the end. Be happy you got the rest out.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 12, 2014, 8:16:16 AM
and screen smiley: stickouttongue?
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 6:25:29 PM
There was a guy and a girl that came with the update, was there not? The guy may not have a machine gun, but either way hes awesome :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 3:29:56 AM
I finally won the game and my only disappointment..is that Skroig died on the final level, with only one more dungeon to progress to unlock (i had him for 2 full other ones). Im more sad because that run unlocked me almost every one else, EXCEPT skroig, and hes the only guy i want D:
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 6:06:18 PM
Inquisitioner wrote:
Still congrats and a good achievement, be happy you still got a challenge waiting at least smiley: wink

Any general tips you've got to share?
Ive already said a few tips, like the claymore...always get the claymore, i dont know where id have been without it XD, and also the first level i had one or two food modules, and the rest for industry, and every other floor, i did it the opposite, one or two industry, the rest food, if you've levelled all your characters up, obviously dont focus on food, but its still very helpful for vast healing in tough fights.

And thanks all for commenting, and i dont play with Sara at all anymore...too squishy for my tastes, i like the new guy...came out in the badass update, the machine gun man....forget his darn name tho. :3
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 11, 2014, 10:00:17 AM
I feel you on the skroig part. He's one of the few guys I still don't have unlocked. I met him many times but then I always kill him because I'm busy protecting Sara smiley: embarassement
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 2:36:15 PM
Congrats on winning. Makes me wonder though, if it's this hard to beat on Too Easy, how hard will it be to beat it on the hardest difficulty?
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 10, 2014, 11:19:03 AM
Still congrats and a good achievement, be happy you still got a challenge waiting at least smiley: wink

Any general tips you've got to share?
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 9, 2014, 11:11:10 AM
Congratulations on winning smiley: smile

Now to beat it on Easy smiley: wink That gets a lot tougher.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 4:06:01 AM
Honestly, you can probably take what i say with a grain of salt, i mean, i beat it on very easy. But i usually try and get industry, and food equal, and i always try and get entire paths lit, so i can choose where waves will spawn, in places i cant take em out easier...try and get the full level claymore. When you find the exit re-route all electricity for a direct path, and some surrounding rooms so you'll have an easy path to the exit, no enemies killing your crystal bearer. Hope this can help. Oh and about the rock guys, if you mean those huge reddish tinted crystal guys, i have no good advice, but like i said the only weapon i really used was claymore, with the hp regen crystal.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 8, 2014, 3:42:14 AM
Nice! Any tips for beating the rock guys with AOE attacks?

I usually go heavy into industry, and when those guys show up, I quickly lose everything even with repair heroes.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment