Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Then again... its frustrating

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2014, 4:29:54 PM
Lost another research crystal in an adjacent well defended room (level 2, 5 prisoner rods in the floor) because the heroes insisted on attack the spiderlings that didn't stopped enter the room instead the DAMN CRYSTAL GOLEMS who were attacking the crystal.

Could you, devs, fix it?

(For those who don't know what i'm talking about, i mean the targeting system in the game is kinda of broke. Heroes insist in attack targets that arent threathening to the situation, like any non-red-flier in a room with a merchant, or the dust eater taking priority over any other target in any other room than the power crystal).
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2014, 5:04:58 PM
Hi,

Yes, you're right.

We will increase the priority of the damn crystal golems for now as a temporary solution for the next update but later one, we'll try to work on a more contextual danger targeting.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 25, 2014, 10:52:26 PM
Mysterarts wrote:
Hi,

Yes, you're right.

We will increase the priority of the damn crystal golems for now as a temporary solution for the next update but later one, we'll try to work on a more contextual danger targeting.

Cool! Thanks! ^_^
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 29, 2014, 7:17:06 PM
It's not fixed -_-' ... atleast for me >.>, now it's boring to hope find the scarf or the armor who get the "kick my ass" skill xDD

Anyway let see what will happened in the next patch ^_^
0Send private message
11 years ago
Mar 30, 2014, 1:44:23 AM
Pallanza wrote:
It's not fixed -_-' ... atleast for me >.>, now it's boring to hope find the scarf or the armor who get the "kick my ass" skill xDD

Anyway let see what will happened in the next patch ^_^

Well, its not 100% fixed now, BUT at least solves the problem of keep losing modules to crystal golems - now the heroes focus on them, instead of anything else in the room. Better yet, the dust eaters now seem more vicious, and that sneaky bahavior justifies itself, since they can pass by the battle and go for the power room. Before it was stupid: they simply passed by and were disintegrated by the heroes, while we lost the main module in a room because the heroes were attacking a non-attacker unit. :S
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 7:30:43 PM
I'm glad that they changed the targeting priority for the golems, it does make it easier to deal with them. I would, however, like to make a request that the heroes place some priority on what is also damaging them. One of the most annoying and frustrating things is that when those Necrophage mobs that do a ton of damage to heroes enter the room with a few other easier to kill (less HP) mobs, the heroes (along with any offensive minor mods in the room) will target one of those instead of the Necrophage. Usually this results in either losing a hero or having to spend a lot of food to keep them alive. Most of the time, I feel like this could be avoided easily if the Necrophage were targeted instead.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 7:46:42 PM
What could be an interesting solution would be to perhaps have different types of modules have different inherent targeting priorities -> a prison prod could prefer targeting some enemies, claymore mines another, machine guns yet another. It could add a bot more depth to minor module selection based on the floor players are on and the type of enemies present there.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 19, 2014, 8:52:40 AM
Yes melkathi, that could be a good solution (by creating a new strategic layer without adding a new element to the game). I like it!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment