Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Gorg is moving to melee range with a Long range weapon?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 11:35:32 PM
I'm not sure why, but I'm seeing Gorg walking into melee range while using Ricewind. I've never seen him, or anyone else, do this before so I'm a bit confused. I'm pretty sure he wasn't acting this way in the previous level and he has picked up a couple new items since then. He's level 4 using Ricewind, a Hipster Scarf, and the Ahhrrrmani Suit. His character window shows he's got Long Range attacks and I have him stationed in a pretty big room, which is probably the only reason I noticed this (he's getting his butt kicked walking all the way across it with a speed of 14 to hit things even with a defense of 69).

I'm thinking maybe this has something to do with the 'Me First' passive, I've never risked using it before because I don't usually have a character that can take the focused attacks. I'll try swapping some items around to get more info, but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 1:00:46 PM
Some "ranged"-weapons reduce the range of a character. I'm not sure if "Ricewind" is among them. But that's what I think is happening here.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 1:12:11 PM
Ail wrote:
Some "ranged"-weapons reduce the range of a character. I'm not sure if "Ricewind" is among them. But that's what I think is happening here.

No, Ricewind only reduces speed as far as I know.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 19, 2014, 5:35:51 PM
I have noticed this multiple times with Gorg but I haven't paid enough attention to figure out what is causing it. It isn't reduced attack range, but something about equipping weapons with gorg eventually makes him go melee.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment