Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Did new patch change autoheal outside of combat?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 4:37:32 PM
._. Or is it a bug? My heroes still healed after enemies died on first floor, but on second floor they stopped doing that... Is this intentional or a bug?
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 4:40:29 PM
Heroes heal at the end of combat. If they are not healing, there must still be enemies remaining. When there are enemies on the map, healing should happen through autodoc hards, paramedic skill etc.

Going to launch the game now to see if a bug snuck in smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 4:46:46 PM
There should also be a sound effect when all enemies are killed and the music reverts to the ambient "Metroid Prime" mode so that's another way to check if your heroes should be healing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 4:57:36 PM
The same happens to me on second floor. I can't save and quit the game too. I think it's a bug that considers you are still in fight even if all foes died.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 5:00:53 PM
melkathi wrote:
Heroes heal at the end of combat. If they are not healing, there must still be enemies remaining. When there are enemies on the map, healing should happen through autodoc hards, paramedic skill etc.

Going to launch the game now to see if a bug snuck in smiley: smile

But... all enemies in the room I have opened are dead. And sound clue didn't sound.

...Is it possible that there is enemy in the unopened room that is active and that is why combat isn't ending? The patch notes note a special enemy that grows stronger if you don't find it, so could it be related to that? Or maybe its really just a bug that pops even though all activate enemies are dead <_<
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 5:05:10 PM
Same issue here. There's also a thread over in the support forum about the same issue.

It certainly is not intended because it doesn't happen everytime.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 5:23:42 PM
ResonanceMask wrote:
The patch notes note a special enemy that grows stronger if you don't find it, so could it be related to that? Or maybe its really just a bug that pops even though all activate enemies are dead <_<

Seems to be a bug unrelated to the Keeper. If it spawned we should be getting a big visual queue. Also, it isn't in the spawn list for early floors.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 5:37:53 PM
melkathi wrote:
Seems to be a bug unrelated to the Keeper. If it spawned we should be getting a big visual queue. Also, it isn't in the spawn list for early floors.

Oh, okay. So its just regular irritating bug that somehow got in ._.
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 15, 2014, 6:02:43 PM
Yeah this is definitely a bug. I got it on the first floor already. You also can't Save and Quit because it says an event is in progress. Definitely holding off on playing more until this is fixed smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 16, 2014, 9:09:57 PM
I think that's because the patch-notes only show differences to 0.5.2

They seem to pretend that 0.6.7 never happened ^^
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 18, 2014, 7:33:20 PM
Playing 0.6.9 - I've got this bug when I opened a cryo capsule (the ones that give food, poison cloud, or a hero in exchange for industry).
0Send private message
10 years ago
May 19, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
0.6.10 - Happened to me when I opened a cryo capsule. I thought the update was suppose to fix this?
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment