Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

One..More...Door.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 4, 2014, 9:16:25 PM
The phrase I kept telling myself as I played DotE into the wee hours of the morning >.> This is a good thing!

Infact, DotE is starting to feel like the second coming of FTL! Much different, of course, but in the same vein of addiction.

The game has been solid for awhile, however, it truly feels that your collective dream has really come into it's own as of late.

I suppose what I'm getting at is that I absolutely enjoyed myself so much last night I just wanted to make a quick shout out to the devs. <3

So there you have it >.> All the niceties I can stomach for about a year. hehe.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 6, 2014, 2:25:50 PM
With the recent updates I don't dare open another door after I've discovered the exit unless my room lighting is just right to funnel all the mobs into a large well defended area, only to see if I can find that pesky merchant, if I've already found him then I just move on.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 6, 2014, 5:27:01 PM
i loved FTL that was one game that just loves to kick you when your down. dosent rain it pours.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 8, 2014, 5:54:01 AM
This game puts up a challenge, which I enjoy. When I first got the game, it took me 15 tries to finally complete the 5 levels (this was back in December of last year.)
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment