Bought this game about a week ago, and completed the final 10th level on Easy (Normal?) in only a few days. After testing my strategy in 3 separate successful Lv 10 completions I decided to make a guide and post my complete final run on YouTube for all to see. DotE is definitely my new favorite game and while I never played any of the earlier alpha versions, I think this one was challenging enough to keep me interested and I’m excited to see more difficult levels in the future. Here's some stuff I've made up for anyone that's having some trouble completing "Easy" successfully. I will be keeping my guide updated and plan to upload more videos (and possibly guides) in the near future as this game continues into the beta stages.

The Max O' Kane Winning Strategy for Alpha 0.7.10 Steam Guide

Video Gameplay of this strategy in action & even more on My DotE YouTube Channel.

I do hope this helps anyone that might be struggling. I’ll be continuing to play, as I’m absolutely in love with this game. If you’re also a fan, please friend me here or on Steam so we can chat, please say Dungeon of the Endless or something regarding this game in your Steam friend request. This game is definitely NOT too hard, and is only broken in minor details not in spirit. DotE is a beautifully simply yet deeply complex game that everyone should enjoy. I hope you all get a chance to experience it as I have. Take care now smiley: smile