Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Wellcome back! Or not...

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 11, 2014, 11:01:36 AM
I took a "long" pause with DoE. This morning I have time, so I run the game. All my crew died in less than 20 sec. Its happen on floor 4... smiley: cry All heroes were level 5, full stuff. The first one to fall down was the open-gate-hero, Skroig, he died in 1/2 sec. No time to react, ooooops! Even I spend all smiley: food (130/140 units) for the 3 others, there died. I used their special attacks, for nothing apparently. I don't mention the massive installation of lazer turrels (lv3) placed given their usefulness.

What the lesson?

The flower-monsters are badass, when they are grouped into a pixel slurry! I know there was another species mix with them, but it was too hard to discern which one.

Skroig is not a good idea to open doors! In fact he is useless for everything

Golgy is more or less the same. The both in the same team? I can restart the game immediately. smiley: mrgreen

In conclusion, do I wait the next update for a best balancing or do I continue the butchery?! smiley: stickouttongue

Because I don't want to finish my post like this:

_nice new visual effects

_I don't know yet the 3 new heroes, but i have to say Rakya & Ken are so great! I don't know if it's them or the characters whom inspired them (if I'm not wrong, Ripley & Ken le survivant de l'enfer), but I like them.

Kensmiley: kiss

But I still think the game miss a true hero like Cobra! smiley: redface

Look at him so coooool:

But I have to admit the french singer of the serie-show is also a good alternative:

smiley: lol.png" alt="smiley: smiley: lol" title="smiley: lol" />
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 11, 2014, 12:38:52 PM
difficulty arrives at the 4th floor, in addition to monster waves.

I admit that this little 0.7.10 version is hard than before,

I did not get to go to the 8th floor with all the doors open ^. ^ As many monsters are resistant and do very badly.

but it is doable with no death can come and resourceful on the floor 7.

do not give up =)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 17, 2014, 12:03:09 PM
Guyver94fr wrote:
difficulty arrives at the 4th floor, in addition to monster waves.

I admit that this little 0.7.10 version is hard than before,

I did not get to go to the 8th floor with all the doors open ^. ^ As many monsters are resistant and do very badly.

but it is doable with no death can come and resourceful on the floor 7.

do not give up =)

I don't remember the last version I tried before this one, but I always find a strategy for each level. This time I didn', it was violent! I have to pay more attention now..

And be sure: I will never give up (thx for the support!)! Be sure sadistic developer lol I will never surrender!!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment