Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Infirmary Ship & Health Regen

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 8:28:35 AM
It seems like Nurse Deena Ratchet's passive Placebo skill that gives +6 health regen to heroes in the room is disabled when you choose the Infirmary ship, but the health reg armors work and so does her paramedic skill. Is this suppose to be like this? I'm just a little confused by the inconsistency. I'm okay with health reg being disabled, but shouldn't it be across the board? Just a thought smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 9:26:32 AM
Dev comment on this can be found here smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 9:41:42 AM
Okay thank you. Miss Ratchet is pretty sucky in her own infirmary it would seem, hehe. She should get a different skill I think, like..... PILFER!!! haha, j/k, super OP Max is the one and only Pilfer King smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 9:49:04 AM
She does get a skill removed, yes. Though she gets paramedic way before Opbot, so that helps out in an infirmary game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 3:23:55 PM
Zigeye wrote:
Okay thank you. Miss Ratchet is pretty sucky in her own infirmary it would seem, hehe. She should get a different skill I think, like..... PILFER!!! haha, j/k, super OP Max is the one and only Pilfer King smiley: smile

Just find the device item that adds pilfer to a hero, done.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 12:36:04 PM
I just had Golgy with the Pilfer-Eye, the Aftershave (aggro-immunity outside of crystal-phase) and an Orange Jump Suite. This made an insanely good door-opener.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 22, 2014, 12:51:40 PM
Ail wrote:
I just had Golgy with the Pilfer-Eye, the Aftershave (aggro-immunity outside of crystal-phase) and an Orange Jump Suite. This made an insanely good door-opener.

Dat aftershave, makes you so dumb enemies don't find you a threat :P. I had Skroig with aftershave running around all the unlit rooms softening up the mobs in a run once it was pretty fun.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 23, 2014, 6:40:41 PM
There are no devices in infirmary ship. Only Drugs? or whatever they are. Game isn't hard, I beat it with no issues. I was just concerned about what was and wasn't removed in the new ship option. Infirmary was by far the worst most boring play through ever though, it needs work for sure.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment