Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Are saves future compatible?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 1:48:20 PM
Now that we're in beta, or are we still losing them each release?

also, with people that have the endless ship, is that an endless floor, or an endless amount of floors?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 3:21:54 PM
Endless ship? Is this a new ship that was added last minute? As far as I know there is the pharmacy ship, drill ship and armory ship.

p.s. as long as they are going mechanical and engine tweaks you'll probably be better off restarting games every update.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 3:27:38 PM
I haven't unlocked it myself personally, but I meant the drill ship. Seemed like it was a ship for endless dungeon mode players:

"Added 3 new spaceships / game modes:

The Armory (commando mode)

The Infirmary (lots of HP but no end turn health regeneration)

The Drill (endless mode)"
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 3:56:42 PM
Drill Ship seems to be endless number of floors. After finishing floor 10 (where normally the game stops at the moment) I moved on to floor 11. Then I saved and quit and the save game obviously did not work again :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 21, 2014, 11:34:37 PM
DarkMess1ah wrote:
I haven't unlocked it myself personally, but I meant the drill ship. Seemed like it was a ship for endless dungeon mode players:

"Added 3 new spaceships / game modes:

The Armory (commando mode)

The Infirmary (lots of HP but no end turn health regeneration)

The Drill (endless mode)"

Ah awesome, I can't read the ship description until it's unlocked so I didn't know what it's effect was :P.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 24, 2014, 6:57:52 PM
They fixed a lot of this stuff in 0.8.7 smiley: smile But your saves will not work in future versions. Steph'nie posted this in RED on your hotfix update.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment