Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Haha, I see what you did there.

Copied to clipboard!
11 years ago
Dec 27, 2013, 6:17:43 PM
Haha see now, I thought Ricewind was referencing Rincewind, a wizard from the Novels by Terry Pratchett!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jun 27, 2014, 4:26:47 AM
I feel like writing this down so I will.

Sara Numas

switch the N and the S

Nara Sumas

Switch the A and the U

Nara Samus

Switch the A and the N

Aran Samus

Switch the words,

Samus Aran

Voila!
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 15, 2014, 6:50:42 PM
DaveyAlcala@live.com wrote:
Troe Pekenyo's last name is a comparison to the word "Pequeño", which translates to "Small, short" in Spanish.

Don't forget that 'troe' can be read as 'true', so we have somebody really, really small. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 4, 2014, 4:54:45 AM
I really want them to make a character by the name of "Al Urbace"... All your base.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 4, 2014, 1:54:49 AM
I am sure there will be more "easter eggs" as more heroes come to life, but Sara Numas is my favorite so far, though I am hoping to see a Fallout reference some day
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Jan 2, 2014, 11:48:35 AM
I also saw that the ship shooting you down was had Steph'nie. I guess we got caught trying to steaking ES 5223 and Amplitude wanted it back.

DarkMeph
0Send private message
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 31, 2013, 1:48:55 AM
GeneralLüBu wrote:
Haha see now, I thought Ricewind was referencing Rincewind, a wizard from the Novels by Terry Pratchett!

Oh, i would be greatly amused if a good reference to him comes up and not to simply a rice flesh flaying gun.
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2013, 6:16:22 PM
Been playing DotE since it came out and have been enjoying it quite a bit. On one of my delves I finally got the character Sara Numas. After reading her bio and stats I leveled her up, and it was her pose when I leveled her up that made me take a closer look at her. Noticing her pose, colour scheme, and her bio, I came to the conclusion that Sara Numas is an alias for Samus Aran. Makes me wonder if there are any more Easter eggs like this?
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 26, 2013, 7:20:06 PM
I dunno if anyone else has noticed, but when the escape pod in the intro cinematic enters the atmosphere, and the paint starts to peel off, the words on the side of the ship briefly turn into "oh sh!t". That got a small laugh out of me smiley: smile

Besides that, the descriptions of most items are pretty funny, like "Soletaker", a sword that's used for making shoes, or "Ricewind", a weaponized riceboiler smiley: smile
0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 24, 2013, 11:29:24 PM
Well the game does have a lemon twist of humor. smiley: redface
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
11 years ago
Dec 21, 2013, 7:37:51 PM
Personally, I'm hoping that one of her skills involves the Power Suit (or some variation of it) somehow. Just cause I think that would rock and it feels like a nice throwback to Metroid. smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment