Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Primarily what I like

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 10, 2014, 4:18:09 AM
This is my first post and I haven't put an extreme amount of time into the game. For that reason, I'm going to mainly list what I like so far and the only thing that is so miniscule but bugs me to a major degree. I have Endless Legend as I love 4x strategy games and of course I needed to get DotE due to the very respected reviews I saw online complimenting the game. I have to say I'm very impressed with the depth of strategy you can, but don't have to, apply into each floor. The only thing that I wish I can do is zoom out. I'm the type of player that will zoom out as far as possible to see a general scope of what's going on and zoom in where I'm needed. Right now I have to move around everywhere just to make sure I have everyone placed properly and this takes time. I don't like spending time I don't need too (automations are my friend in Civ). The artwork is fantastic, it's so simple but appeals to me so greatly, love it. Smooth animations of characters and great soundtrack thus far. I don't have much to comment on as in terms of feedback for improvement but trust me, I will as I play more.

I'm going to continue playing looking for small problems as the game feels as it's in a great state already.

Keep up the great work.

V/r

Skingee
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 10, 2014, 4:39:15 AM
I'm glad you're enjoying the game, I'm very excited about it myself and enjoy it for similar reasons as you, being a pretty hardcore Civ V fan. As for your zoom out issue, they don't plan to have this as of yet, but they will have a tactical map as per the community feedback list. Although I swear I read somewhere they were adding it... I can't find it though. Point is, the Dev team knows people would like this and have made a decision regarding it.

Amplitudes List of Community Feedback
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 10, 2014, 12:20:11 PM
There's no windowed mode. I know they are aware, but until it's there I can't play at work. Not that I need to alt-tab or anything, but I like being productive while playing lol.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment