Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Soylent Green

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 4:36:12 PM
So I had an idea that I thought was kind of neat. I played armory and took Chef, Skroig, Gork and some other person. I picked the first 3 because they each get Soylent Green (+0.1 food for every enemy killed). I leveled them all until they each had soylent green and then I put my plan into action. On a crystal run I made everyone hole up in the room before the exit, the idea was to farm enemies for food but it didn't work. I never got any food (and I killed a fair bit of enemies). I can only imagine that the Soylent Green ability is inactive during crystal runs. Was it to prevent this kind of thing? I feel like if you can hold out against waves and waves of things while one hero is carrying a crystal and with no free reheals you should get the soylent green bonus still. Or is farming the crystal run monsters considered too easy?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 5:50:50 PM
Thank you for posting this. I kept meaning to ask and always forget smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 8:19:41 PM
Interesting point, I could never even see the soylent green mechanic work anyhow, but this would be a neat trick to boost your food.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 17, 2014, 11:48:29 AM
I've tried similar strategies. Seems like it could use a little buff --- 1 in 10 enemies killed is a very low rate of return, certainly compared to resource income via modules. Sometimes I funnel enemies into Golgy and let her deal with them alone for the extra dust, even though it is a bit risky.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment