Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Suggestions: I found the Spaceship design Contest too late~ but oh well~

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 5:14:02 AM
Unfortunately for me, who actually wanted to participate the Spaceship Creation Contest (https://www.games2gether.com/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/48-archives/thread/17843-spaceship-creation-contest). I even bought the game because I wanted to participate in it. XD

Heh... my bad for not reading the date.. due..... Oh well~ I wanted to share these anyway smiley: biggrin

The Shields: Room that has limited Strength (for instance a limited protection that would either "kill a tax collector or monster"/"Absorb certain amount of damage"/"Certain Factor * Dungeon level = Absorb Certain Amount of Damage" on protecting The starting Room with crystal, however has a -10 Dust Penalty to have the shields on. After the shields absorb a certain amount, the shields will disappear for that floor. The Regeneration will be up for the developers.

* - Short Circuit Penalty (Plan ahead Penalty): 0/-1/-2/-3/-4/-5 Dust when deactivating and activating power to one room (accumulates but ends per round)

- - Consecutive Clicks increases penalty from -1 Dust -> -2 Dust the second deactivation and activation in the same room in quick succession. With the Max of -5 dust per deactivation/activation in quick succession.

- - The counter of Penalty resets every time a door is opened (or it reduces the penalty by 1 or 2).

The middle one should represent the Crystal Core for the Power Generator, while the 3rd one is more connected with the Tesla Coil/Shields' Crystal

Power Generator Room/Core: Room that Requires 20 Dust to power the first room, ("-2 Dust req. every room after until 10" / "-1 Dust required every room after 6th room until the 10th room") Ending at 5 Dust as the end.

The room is to decrease the amount of Dust Required to power more consecutive rooms.

- Dust required to power a room: 20 Dust/18 Dust/16 Dust/14 Dust/12 Dust/10 Dust/9 Dust/8 Dust/7 Dust/6 Dust/5 Dust....5 Dust..

- More 10 rooms Powered, 1 Dust is rewarded every door that is opened.

* - Short Circuit Penalty (Plan ahead Penalty): 0/-1/-2/-3/-4/-5 Dust when deactivating and activating power to one room (accumulates but ends per round)

- - Consecutive Clicks increases penalty from -1 Dust -> -2 Dust the second deactivation and activation in the same room in quick succession. With the Max of -5 dust per deactivation/activation in quick succession.

- - The counter of Penalty resets every time a door is opened (or it reduces the penalty by 1 or 2).

Tesla Coil Room: The Crystal is connected to a living Tesla coil. Targets and Inflicts 2-4 damage in chains to any enemies in the room, however also inflicts 50% of the damage to heroes inside the same room. Every strike uses 1 Dust. Taking damage also decreases dust.

Hopefully these rooms aren't similar to others. XD

Feedback Please smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 16, 2014, 6:20:57 AM
i was typing mine in and the log in screen desided it didnt log me in so i retyped everything in for me and was to late. i think i might have gotten mine in in time. i do hope they see this.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 17, 2014, 7:35:16 PM
Wireless/Remote Power Grid - Powers rooms remotely with either extra dust requirement (11/12/13/14 Dust required to power the room remotely by distance) or (-1/-2/-3/-4 dust every time that a room is powered remotely, depends on the distance away from the nearest room or from crystal)

Can be restricted by having a maximum range/radius from the crystal.

Perfect for planning tower defense (Should go injunction with modules if the attack modules are buffed.)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 17, 2014, 7:40:58 PM
Teleportation Room - Every 5-10 doors opened, any heroes inside the crystal room will be randomly teleported to a room in the current floor.

Cloning Bay - Holds one random hero that is cloned every floor. Penalty: the hero cloned is always level one when activated. Cost 10 dust when occurred.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment