Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jul 26, 2014, 9:49:02 PM
And all of them said they don't get the game, and don't enjoy it because they have no idea what they're doing at one point or another. Granted, I felt that way too at the beginning, not sure what to do, and I had to spend some time reading this forum to get ideas on how to do basic things. I feel like this game may need a basic tutorial or better explanations on the flow of the game in order to get those who are new into it. I've shared my opinion before (I've put over 75 hours into this game so far) - and think it's a fantastic game. To some degree it's had balancing issues over the versions but that's what EA's for.

That said, It would be rad if this game was better explained for those who are new. I'd like to see these guys and anyone who's new enjoy this game so it succeeds and we can see more from Amplitude.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 27, 2014, 12:57:18 PM
I think (and this just speculation on my part) that the idea is to get the game to the point where it is pretty much done, so the tutorial can be made without too much need for revisions later on.

Maybe we should list what we think should be in a tutorial?

And on an unrelated note: careful with that EA abbreviation, it can give people quite the shock initially smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 28, 2014, 4:09:55 PM
The basic tutorial in the begining is pretty straight forward, but I can see how science, industry and dust usage might confuse a some people. Maybe if they added a little more info to the tutorial it would help, I'm more into figuring things out for myself. Wha ever happened to starting a game blind? I guess nowadays people always want to watch lets plays or a review before actually jumping into a game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 30, 2014, 9:30:36 AM
That's a real bummer, your friends probably play too much Call of Duty to appreciate good games smiley: stickouttongue

On a side note, I'm sure there will be something come release, let your friends know that this game is in Beta and not complete yet. Then maybe, just maybe, they'll learn to love it as much as you and I do.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jul 31, 2014, 4:06:04 AM
Zigeye wrote:
That's a real bummer, your friends probably play too much Call of Duty to appreciate good games smiley: stickouttongue

Or the graphics aren't bleeding edge enough to make it "good".
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment