Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Passing heroes or passing by ?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 2:34:45 PM
When meeting obtainable "heroes" in the dungeon, is there a way to tell which ones you have already unlocked ? It would be nice if there could be a way to tell what/who we have unlocked. I knew people like to not know. It adds to part of the mystery and rng of the game. For those of us who would like to be able to tell what we have already unlocked perhaps a check box in the options of the game menu as a way to appease both. It's just a bit frustrating not knowing.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 3:37:28 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello Jestervelvet!

Good idea! smiley: smile We will add it here: /#/dungeon-of-the-endless/forum/47-game-design/thread/17839-g2g-amplitude-s-list-of-community-feedback

We will try to implement it!

Cheers,

Ah, thanks for the link. I didn't know about that area. I can be a bit ADHD and can miss easy things like that. I am new to Amplitude games and your community. So far I am shocked with the excellent communication with the community & transparency with your work on your games. I have only been here for a few months, mostly in the background, I love the experience.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 7, 2014, 4:04:20 PM
Jestervelvet wrote:
Ah, thanks for the link. I didn't know about that area. I can be a bit ADHD and can miss easy things like that. I am new to Amplitude games and your community. So far I am shocked with the excellent communication with the community & transparency with your work on your games. I have only been here for a few months, mostly in the background, I love the experience.

Welcome in the community! smiley: smile

Thanks for you support, it's really motivating us to continue!

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment