Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Redeemed CD Key - Still Can't Advance Beyond Title Screen

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 6:18:46 PM
Hey guys.

I bought the game on Steam, installed it, copied the provided CD Key to my clipboard, made an account on this website, went to my profile page, entered the code in the appropriate field, and a bubble popped up saying that the key was redeemed. I even got the DotE achievement and relevant G2G points.

However, upon booting up the game, I'm still prompted to copy the CD Key to my clipboard, and the game behaves identically to how it did before redeeming the key.

I just sit at the "Dungeon of the Endless" title screen, music playing, with no options to advance further.

Maybe I'm missing something obvious.

Thanks
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 10:12:31 PM
The cd key is irrelevant to playing the game. Just tell steam to never show you the popup again, shift tab back into the game and it should play fine.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 10:28:54 PM
The fact that the key is irrelevant makes things even more worrisome.

I can't get past the initial "Dungeon of the Endless" splash screen.

I've seen screenshots in which there are 5 clickable options at the bottom of this screen, but they don't show up for me.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 10:32:59 PM
I just figured it out.

I have a retina display macbook pro, and the high resolution was (for some reason) cutting off the clickable options I mentioned above.

This feels like it's something that should be adapted when resolution is set higher than the game might be used to.

I hope that the devs see this and fix the bug.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 10:47:41 PM
Also, even though I changed the resolution to be able to begin playing, the in-game screen cuts off a lot of things that don't seem to adjust to the player's set resolution.

I've tried every possible resolution on my computer and it doesn't change this.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment