Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unmentioned Change

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 6, 2014, 6:42:19 AM
Apparently, the patch notes for the branch build didn't mention another addition - the interactions between the factions of heroes. Well, at least in terms of skills.

Heroes of Prisoner and Guard groups get +6% to attack and +10% to defense with each hero of their group, respectively due to Pack of Dogs and Got Your Back skills (again, respectively). Natives got no skills of that nature at all. I don't remember these skills in previous builds, so I assume that it's the branch build specific thing. Any thoughts on these (or pointing me out on being oblivious to patch notes/previous builds? XD)?

EDIT: The "HD" portraits are also an amazing touch. They make the game feel more retro than all the pixel-ish sprites!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 6, 2014, 11:24:52 AM
There always was talk about differentiating guards from prisoners. The level up and hiring costs and slightly different stat progression were the first way to do this, but they just weren't really obvious - I doubt a lot of people even realized what was going on. These new skills make the distincion clear without being overly powerful.

It makes sense for natives not to get something like that. These "faction" skills depend on teamwork and trust, and among the natives that is not present - Skroig is a necrophage, Joleri a broken lord, Kreyang a drakken, Mizi a goth/rock band and Hikensha is a hissho - not much common ground.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 6, 2014, 9:27:41 PM
They need to update the questions in the moderator entrance exam it seems :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 13, 2014, 4:30:14 AM
I also wonder how does work "trust", since I've seen Skills modified based on trust with the other heroes but it's not explicit enough at the moment.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment