Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Question on the Tactical Map.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 30, 2014, 8:27:12 PM
Since there's a tactical map in the works, I'm wondering if any dev can answer if there will be a easy way to see where enemies are attacking from and where they are currently. Also, will the players be able to interact with the tactical map, such as sending heroes to certain rooms by clicking on the map.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 1, 2014, 8:20:37 AM
Hi,

There will be 2 basic commands on the tactical map, move heroes and power rooms, but we don’t want the player to stay in this mode, as it’s just rather to get information smiley: wink

The tactical map will show where the mobs spawn and their current positions only in powered rooms (or rooms with heroes inside).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 1, 2014, 8:30:34 AM
Thank you so much for this response. This is exactly what I'm looking. The only source of frustration in this game comes from the sense of panic when I see multiple monster spawn icons on screen but get lost scrolling around when a large number of rooms are open, this will completely solve the problem and will add to the strategic command aspect of the game, cant wait!
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 3, 2014, 3:01:45 PM
Ish wrote:
Thank you so much for this response. This is exactly what I'm looking. The only source of frustration in this game comes from the sense of panic when I see multiple monster spawn icons on screen but get lost scrolling around when a large number of rooms are open, this will completely solve the problem and will add to the strategic command aspect of the game, cant wait!

Neat, sounds like it will sorta of have an 'Aliens' scanner display for mobs. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 21, 2014, 8:36:24 AM
Just got done with my first win, I am loving this game, so excited to see more, the tactical map is a great asset to the game! I was having some problems though, and I saw someone else mention on steam that they too were unable to access tactical mode occasionally so I thought I would come mention it here. I'm not sure whats triggering it, but something in the game unbinds the mouse scroll from activating the tactical map. I can minimize the game and the mouse scroll is definitely functioning, a save and restart of the game will fix the map, but its happened several times and I just thought you guys should be aware of it. Thanks!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 24, 2014, 2:51:27 AM
Mysterarts wrote:
Hi,

There will be 2 basic commands on the tactical map, move heroes and power rooms, but we don’t want the player to stay in this mode, as it’s just rather to get information smiley: wink

The tactical map will show where the mobs spawn and their current positions only in powered rooms (or rooms with heroes inside).

I'm intrigued... Very Intrigued...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment