Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

DoE

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 29, 2014, 7:00:47 PM
so i bought dungeon of the endless and i really like it smiley: smile everything looks fine to me except two things... first of all i feel like the player should be able to target monsters with heroes :/ this might be agianst what you guys wanted to do and if so then i guess its fine as it is however im trying to beat this game on easy and the way it looks like now its not easy but impossible smiley: lol.png" alt="smiley: smiley: lol" title="smiley: lol" /> i die so many times from the guys that blow them self up and the snakes its not even normal anymore i cried for days haha also when using the armory pod the mercenary still sometimes asks science or industry for items smiley: stickouttongue i feel like that should change smiley: stickouttongue

anyway this was just what i think would be better but its a really nice game! definitely its money worth smiley: stickouttongue a friend of mine saw me playing it and bought it himself now haha
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 30, 2014, 6:24:16 PM
I think the "easy" difficulty is a joke from the developers to make the players suffer. :P

As for targeting monsters, it seems like it would be really difficult because they can walk on each other in the rooms. It would be super confusing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Sep 30, 2014, 9:11:33 PM
AFAIK DotE was meant to be this way, with no targeting, I particularly love how this is implemented. Also, as modern rouge-like (think FTL) difficulty goes from normal to hardcore but tagged like very easy or easy.

It's great that you love the game, we share that in common, along with losing regularly :P
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment