Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Major Bug = (auto loss)

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 1:32:49 AM
There is absolutely no work around for armory games where you get the -80% damage on heroes +50% damage on minors crystal.

Especially since they usually come in bunches. I got in a game where i had 2 of these damn crystal buffs active and literally could kill a single small crystal with 4 damn heroes.

Meanwhile I can't use offensive modules so i am totally screwed. This was a got damn joke and an utter waste of time.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 3:12:42 AM
Hmm. Maybe the steles for armory should get tweaked so that one doesn't show up.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 3:39:06 AM
melkathi wrote:
Hmm. Maybe the steles for armory should get tweaked so that one doesn't show up.

indeed. Especially since it last 7 freaking turns.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 7:43:42 AM
What about introducing a system that allows you to work around the stele somehow? For example, what about using the deconstruct tool on an active one costing 10 dust or something to that effect? I think that would add an interesting cost/benefit decision to make during playthroughs, while also providing a solution to the problem you brought up.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 12, 2014, 12:33:42 PM
That could work. Or a cost based on the number of turns the effect has remaining.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment