Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Has anyone else noticed

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 5:01:54 AM
During the very short movie trailer when the pod is crashing through the husk's levels and it displays the heros @ 1:17 there is a 4th hero with a white and black silhouette that appears to be holding an orb and looks nothing like the hero's we've come to know. It also displays a survival rate which tells me it's not an empty slot, yet when the ship finally settles and shows the crystal scene there are only 3 heros. Does this mean there is a secret hero to be found?

See for yourself and tell me what you think, I'll add a screenshot.

#GetHype
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 5:16:14 AM
I think the white orb isn't one but an explosion and that guy will just die from it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 10:16:22 AM
And there are no secret heroes smiley: frown
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 2:59:27 PM
DotBeta wrote:
I'm gonna pretend I didn't see your post keep riding on the hype train smiley: wink.

Mine was crashed by Mysterarts. Took the train, derailed it and ran it off a bridge over a canyon, he did.

Look at the original images they teased us with in the art thread. See the hero and monster designs that didn't make it into the game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 6:17:22 PM
eh guys we know this cause all of you are vips so just check the blody dev notes!!!

That being said if there was a secret why should they tell us?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 17, 2014, 8:52:59 PM
No need to be a VIP and no need to check any notes. All heroes are in the XMLs. Any additional hero would be too.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 4:16:26 PM
melkathi wrote:
No need to be a VIP and no need to check any notes. All heroes are in the XMLs. Any additional hero would be too.

I don´t know... the xlm can be updated with the release, not being there now doesn´t mean it can´t be added later.

But looking at the design of the selection character screen I´d say that they may add one more hero, ir would look better that way (fully symetrical).

Besides, keeping something secret for the release sounds sensible, they already did with Endless legend if I´m not mistaken...
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment