Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Hero 9999

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 24, 2014, 12:36:28 PM
The heroes in the game are numbered H0001 (Max) to H0018 (Kreyang).

It means though that the devs have allowed for a potential of a total of 9999 Heroes in the game.

What would you want the 9999th hero to be?

smiley: lol.png" alt="smiley: smiley: lol" title="smiley: lol" />
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 11:03:59 PM
Bibool wrote:
the cultist queen

I'm not sure if an unmoving indestructible hero would work in a game, where the other heroes would need to push her to the exit at the end of the game.

On the other hand, what nice things she might do in terms of minion control and security system hacking... smiley: twisted
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 11:50:29 PM
She sounds more like a boss fight :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 18, 2014, 11:54:12 PM
melkathi wrote:
She sounds more like a boss fight :P

Well, why not make the Unspoken a hero that semi-randomly ceases to accept commands and does whatever he decides to do?

If you get with him to the exit, you find the queen and an epic bossfight against the security systems securing her throne, making you, in essence, not only the founders of the vaulter nation, but also the rescuers of the damsel in distress and therefore co-founders of the cultists? XD
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 19, 2014, 1:22:23 AM
Sounds like an awesome modding project smiley: smile

I volunteer Adder to do it!
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 10:05:28 AM
The planet itself (Auriga) is what makes more sense to me, as it´s the most powerful and big (obviously), surviving different ages races and that stuff...

But who would want to harm her? She sounds pretty sweet smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 20, 2014, 10:32:39 PM
Nosferatiel wrote:
Well, why not make the Unspoken a hero that semi-randomly ceases to accept commands and does whatever he decides to do?

If you get with him to the exit, you find the queen and an epic bossfight against the security systems securing her throne, making you, in essence, not only the founders of the vaulter nation, but also the rescuers of the damsel in distress and therefore co-founders of the cultists? XD

Ahahah, well, I forgot the "run to the exit" phase smiley: wink but that... sounds really great !
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment