Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Well, Im sorta stuck, help?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 23, 2014, 8:21:45 PM
Ok, so my question is...Who is better in your OPINION, Hikensha or Joleri or Skr0ig. I need a top two for my first selection picks, i have no clue which one of them i should leave out.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 23, 2014, 9:10:26 PM
They are very different.

The real question is what do you look for in a starting line up?

Hikensha can operate after a certain level. Skroig gets Red Plume. Joleri has reduced dust loot but is the one with the most survivability if I remember correctly. Skroig and Joleri both are fast. Hikensha wields a sword, Joleri and Skroig use spears. They are all natives, meaning they are cheap to level but have slightly worse stat progression than guards or prisoners.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 5:48:33 AM
Hey all,

Like melkathi says, it does depend on what kind of team you want to put together.

Hikensha is a good all-rounder, with alright stats across the board. Her abilities make her useful as a scout opening doors in the dark, but her average speed and DPS means she often needs or ends up needing support when things get hairy.

I would go with Skroig, even though he is less customizable (with no armour slot). His +food abilities and Red Plume make him great at holding down a chokepoint or a dust farm, and he's quick enough to have him help out others.

The most important downside is that he doesn't operate, which means he'll end up playing a roaming DPS support like Troe.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment