Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

New Backpack Feature

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Sep 15, 2014, 9:58:43 PM
I see the new backpack tab, but no amount of clicking, right-clicking or dragging of items will move items from the inventory to the backpack section. I must be missing something very obvious, but try as I may I can't get it to work. Incidentally I am about to finish a level with a lot of great gear leftover...wouldn't mind taking it along for that future Gork I hope to run into!

Thanks!

-Ham
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 27, 2014, 7:17:55 PM
Can you please enlighten me? Because I picked up an item and it went to backpack automatically. I want to give it to another character, but I can't get it from backpack to inventory, nor anywhere else. I can't even drag it to my active items - the only thing that works is doubleclick, which doesn't work in this case because it's a weapon type I can't use.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 27, 2014, 7:29:22 PM
Ok, important note for everyone: single-click the item, then single-click the destination where you want it!

Giving something to someone else doesn't seem to work.

Devs, please please PLEASE give us drag&drop! I spent half an hour to figure out this single-click thing.

Also, is it really intended that giving items to someone else is not possible?

Also, my friend plays Gork and got the ricewind, but can't equip it, not even with single click (the slot glows when he selects the weapon, it just can't be placed in the slot). Anyone else having trouble with this? Note: the ricewind was found by me, then sold to merchant, then bought by him.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 1:27:10 AM
You can just double click it and it will go to the open slot on the hero you have open, or if you only have one hero, you can just double click it and it will go. it behaves the same as any of the older releases, and this seems to be the fastest & most time efficient way.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 7:28:00 PM
Need ability to click item, and click on another players portrait to give them an item (Item exchange).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment