Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Monsters

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 24, 2014, 2:07:42 PM
I added pages for all enemies to the wiki.

There are currently no stats listed as those are bound to change over the next couple of week as last balancing changes are done for release and new balancing changes will likely follow post release - and I for one will only have limited wiki updating capability in November.

Linky:

http://dungeon-of-the-endless.wikia.com/wiki/Monsters

Hope it helps people give feedback of their DotE experience smiley: wink
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 25, 2014, 5:46:07 AM
I'm finding the notes very helpful. One question: When a kamikaze combusts, does it damage the mobs too?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 25, 2014, 3:36:26 PM
alexkidd wrote:
I'm finding the notes very helpful. One question: When a kamikaze combusts, does it damage the mobs too?

I double checked and updated the wiki with the information for both kamikaze creatures.

They deal a LOT of damage to heroes, less (but still a lot) to modules and npcs and only a tiny amount to other mobs.

The chimera kamikaze does quite a bit more damage than the necrophage one.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 7:25:24 PM
The chimera kamikaze seriously needs to be nerfed. Just two of these fat bastards can wipe all heroes besides the tanky ones if they are in the same room. Problem is I have seen 5+ of these spawn at once. There is no way to stop them, they just kill everything when they explode. I dread floor 4 and 5 because they always seem to spawn there.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 28, 2014, 7:41:44 PM
They should have a max number at any given time. I'll re-check the code.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 6:46:45 AM
It would be nice if you put small images in your monster list. Since we can't read the monster names ingame, we learn the monster name on your wiki after seeing its picture, not the way around. smiley: smile

Some info for your wiki, it seems the kamikazes do about 270+ damage to structures. Small modules seem to have 500 health while big modules have 1000. This is why a few of those kamikazes clear modules as well as heroes when they are grouped. Also it seems the explosions ignore defense and go stright for the health, so boosting your armor or the armor of buildings won't help.

I recommend to people who are having trouble with kamikazes to invest those armors with + ~200 health and play with the infirmerie vessel (it boosts health of all heroes) as soon as you unlock it. I expect the developers will fix the kamikazes somehow, but in the meantime you can unlock heroes and play normally with the infirmary until they do to avoid frustration.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 11:13:14 AM
It is not my wiki, it is our wiki smiley: smile

I have been thinking about those images as well. I just don't have any god images to use for teh list. Heroes are easy as they all have the standard sized portraits - monsters don't have that smiley: frown
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 5:06:41 PM
Maybe use the images from the album? There is a page with art for most monsters.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 5:50:25 PM
Thought about that but don't want to spoil people's unlocking fun by putting them in such prominent position smiley: frown
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 7:02:59 PM
People who go to wikis expect to be spoiled. I would not worry about that if I was you. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment