Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Levels 11 & 12

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 9:58:34 AM
It's possible it's just my rotten luck with the RNG, but my levels 11 and 12 are a dust desert. Hardly any dust to be found in rooms, and to make things worse, my levels 12 seem to have almost no major module slots for emergency gens. And that's on my first few 'too easy' runs to get some unlocks. I can't begin to imagine these on 'easy' without the too easy xp and stockpiles. Oo
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 29, 2014, 8:10:12 PM
1. You can operate the shop for dust

2. You can unlock the generator, which powers a room, but takes a major module spot (on level 12 the only thing you will be building are generators pretty much)

3. The way I have been thinking about this is that level 12 is not for making resources, you just need to find the door as fast as possible and exit.

4. There are heroes with dust generating abilities, such as increasing dust for killing monsters. (Not sure if dust from monster chances are lower on level 11-12?)

By the time you hit 12 you should have all the researchs you need + a stockpile (1000-1500+) of food and production + some research to reset hero abilities.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 10:28:13 AM
Well, on my second run there i had level 15 Max and Golgy for increased dust on room opening and kills, but still felt threadbare. However... Does the shop give dust when operated even without a merchant in it? I think i missed out on something big all this time, i only ever operated it after a merchant was captured, doh...

Anyhow, since i was expecting it that second time it went much better, and it ended up with Infirmary, Drill and Library unlocked all at once. smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 10:56:32 AM
FishMcCool wrote:
Does the shop give dust when operated even without a merchant in it?

No, it doesn't.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
It doesn't, however I am wondering if it gives more dust if operated with multiple pals modules?

Same question with the generator, does it keep increasing the dust chance with multiple pals?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 11:11:54 AM
Theoretically yes. Pals Wit increase is so low though that you would need a room with max minor module slots to see a difference. At the same time, shop and generator increase has been lowered so much, that it is pretty much pointless to build a second pal or to upgrade pals. With 5 level 2 pals my shop still only gave +1 (current build).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment