Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

My remake of Mizi

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 8:00:43 AM
I personally feel this character makes no sense in how weak it is and the lore doesnt match the description.

We know she is a sister of mercy. We also know she has a demon in her that wants to kill everything. Why not play with that?

Give her completely unique passives.

Triage - Heals allies if in room with no monsters. Hurts allies while doing increased damage to monsters if monsters in room.

Rampage - If in unpowered room, attack speed increased per enemy killed.

Demonic Command - Turns most powerful enemy against monsters for 6 seconds every 10 seconds

Psychotic Tendencies - Movespeed increased dramatically if ally wounded while moving toward them. Defense increased if moving away from allies multiplied by rooms of seperation

This would make mizi completely unique and have her own niche as a defender who might kill her allies, and an absolutely feared demon of the enemies
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 8:23:20 AM
I agree that Mizi looks pretty weak at the moment. What I would suggest, is just buff all of her "solo" passives more, to get her really viable for solo fighting. There is no need to make her a danger for allies (it's a pretty interesting idea, though), because she becomes much weaker in the presence of allies anyway.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 8:28:00 AM
I think she's fine the way she is. She's got a good passive buff for being solo in a room (speed and DMG) that let's you kite easier if you know how, and her lockdown ability lets her clear tough rooms solo. At higher levels she unlocks firestorm and does DMG to all enemies and even teammates in the same room as her. Get a mob in a big room at a chokepoint, pop hellfire and run around while neurostunners slow them. You can kite or avoid fighting and clear huge waves without even using a heal if smart. I think she's a fine hero and already unique.

Plus she has no weapons, she fights with demon magic, and that's the demons soul you see above her every 2 seconds.

EDIT: I guess they could make her passive buff better. IMO they should give her better damage per level by a little bit too, so she scales better.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 10:32:54 AM
As said above, she's very nice for chokepoint room clearing. If you luck out on Aftershave, it's just insane. Since she's not using any weapon, she'll probably be a neat fit (with Golgy) for the weapon-less pod (Library?). I'd just love her to get an extra device slot like Golgy.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 31, 2014, 3:59:57 AM
FishMcCool wrote:
As said above, she's very nice for chokepoint room clearing. If you luck out on Aftershave, it's just insane. Since she's not using any weapon, she'll probably be a neat fit (with Golgy) for the weapon-less pod (Library?). I'd just love her to get an extra device slot like Golgy.

there is no justification for her only having half the passives everyone else has. She already lost a slot. She is due for 3 more passives
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment