Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Love the game but: multiplayer currently not worth playing due to disconnects :(

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 2:14:13 AM
My friends and I have a ton of fun playing this together. Well, at least, we did until we were all booted on the 8th floor. So we started a new game, and on the 7th floor we were booted. Every time it's the same thing; the game tells them that I (the host) have disconnected and they are being kicked. We really enjoy the game but if we can't play together we probably won't play at all. I hope Amplitude comes up with a fix because googling this issue tells me that it's a common occurrence. Are there any solutions to this floating around out there? Any idea why it happens?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 2:23:58 AM
Yep, my complaint exactly, it's been a ton of fun playing together, but usually by level 3-4 someone get's DC.

No way to save, resume, or reconnect, it's terrible.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 2:27:48 AM
+1 to this. Great game, but having progress stifled due to timeout/lag/steam going down is pretty weaksause. Please fix.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 3, 2014, 6:30:37 PM
Thanks for the response Saylawl, it's a great unique game and I want to bring all my friends in on it smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment