Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unreleased heroes.

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 10, 2014, 1:54:39 AM
The game currently has 16 heroes + 2 heroes through founder's packs + 1 secret hero.

So for now it has changed.

It is quite reasonable to hope/expect that we will get more heroes down the road. The game's code allows for a total of 9999 after all smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 10, 2014, 4:06:16 AM
melkathi wrote:
The game currently has 16 heroes + 2 heroes through founder's packs + 1 secret hero.

So for now it has changed.

It is quite reasonable to hope/expect that we will get more heroes down the road. The game's code allows for a total of 9999 after all smiley: wink

Sweet. smiley: smile If you read release notes thread, it shows that the beta has 7 heroes, the full will have thirty. So, I guess we will be getting 11 or so from dlc/up-dates.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 10, 2014, 7:51:21 AM
Are there plans for letting the community design another hero? I would love to see a competition with a voting poll for future heroes...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 10, 2014, 7:53:04 AM
They "did" the same with number of minor factions in Endless Legend. They simply overstate everything and then they realize they did wrong and hope for the best. This is one thing I don't like on Amplitude. Everything else is great.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 10, 2014, 8:28:04 PM
myrec wrote:
They "did" the same with number of minor factions in Endless Legend. They simply overstate everything and then they realize they did wrong and hope for the best. This is one thing I don't like on Amplitude. Everything else is great.

What I'm hoping is that they mean that many including dlc and such. They are currently working on another minor faction, may be more down the road.

That is what I hope at least.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment