Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Get your unofficial group selector and operator warning beeper here!

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 3:53:12 PM
Dear Dungeoneers,

Do you self facepalm at the agony of unknowingly sending your Operator out the room?

Do you want a group button, but can't wait for an official patch?

Well, your forum script kiddie and buddy, EndlessRunner, has a crude fix to a few of all your problems!

EndlessRunner's Dungeon of the Endless Hotkey Rebinds and Operator Beeper

Features:

Right Clicking while an operator is selected will give you a nasty beep!

Set your group with ctrl 1/2/3/4, and press 5 to select them!

CapsLock for healing!

Easy to use executable, compiled with AutoHotKey.

The readme:

Usage:

CTRL+1/2/3/4= Binds your heroes to the "Dungeon Destroyer Task Force Activation Button!".On successful input, your computer will beep.

5= DDTFAB! (Dungeon Destroyer Task Force Activation Button!)

6= Disband all heroes from the "Dungeon Destroyer Task Force Activation" Button

F3= Pauses or unpauses this script from functioning.

CapsLock= Presses H, or Heal. Your original CapsLock is disabled while this script is in effect, for your convenience.

Alt+1/2/3/4= Binds a hero to the "Operator Sound Warning Button!". From now on, right clicking after selecting a hero with 1/2/3/4 will give you a warning sound. Selecting all heroes does not make this chime. Somebody mentioned they wanted a "operator lock setting", but I felt merely a sound is much better to warn you of your oblivious oblivion while in no way impeding you of your ability to control the operator (apart from sheer annoyance). Re-Alting will unbind. Umm...Selecting an operator by left clicking on them will not give you the warning either. Oh well! I could have modified the function to disable your right click whenever you have your operator selected, but I felt this was too drastic a measure because the player would have to press an additional key to unlock the operator.

Thanks to Amplitude Studios for making a great game.

Bonus: Included my FIS return excel calculator.

To do: Consider whether having an operator selected should lock the right click from even functioning

Possibly create a crude module selection button, where you could press ZXCV and then 1,2,3,4 for the appropriate building... but the numbers wouldn't show in game, haha.

Download:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o5roxd
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 9:12:27 PM
Very nice script !

One should mention this will not work on Mac OS (my main system)...

However I will test it soon on Windows.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 7:51:23 PM
Really cool man. This is something that will make my plays definitely more efficient when I'm dungeoning!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 10:44:01 PM
Won't be using it, but awesome that you made this and are making life easier for people smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment