Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Multiple keepers in one room.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 9:38:07 PM
I had elite and normal keeper in one room. They were stacked over each other. I was wondering why Max had died. I run win everyone there and killed that elite keeper (max evolution) and there was second normal keeper max evolution too. So I rage quit whole game on floor 11 with exit already found.

Is this intended ? It was on very easy. (Spoiler) I tired to unlock that story about selling stuff. I hate that double keeper thing now. Poor Max.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 9:43:50 PM
It is not intended. It was a bug several builds ago but hadn't been reported since. Seems it reared its ugly head again.

My guess is that while both Elite and Normal Keepers havea limit of one per room, the game doesn't check for the presence of the other one. Seems the fix would be to only allow one of the two typs to spawn in a given turn.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 11:34:01 PM
Had to deal with bundled keepers this last run.

I just ran in, hit once or twice, fall back and regen on shards.

As long and the "one keeper per room" bug is fixed, keepers should probably be more powerful - not allowing any regen from shards while a keeper is alive, and not gaining anything from industry would be nice.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 13, 2014, 11:53:57 PM
I think their buff to other monsters and reduction of dust drop rate is enough smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 1:09:11 AM
The idea behind them is to give players a reason to go after them while they are still weak. Golgy's active stealth skill and the afetrshave item are the two main ways of doing that. Alternatively you can face the strong waves with reduced rewards and clear the grown Keepers later.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment