Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Final Boss.

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 1:22:50 AM
It would be totally awesome to get a gauntlet style ship. No randomness as far as room layout, still randon contents, (and the exit wouldn't be easy to get to.) Where every floor involved a different challenge.

On to the point. This ship's twelfth floor would consist of- the elavator room, with one door on the northern side. Open it, guarenteed empty. Just enough dust to light it. If you have the industry, there are about ten minor module slots in the room. Set it all up, open the next- and last- door, and bam! Some kind of giant boss. He'll summon mobs, aoe blast, fly around, insult your mother.. the works! Maybe one of those crazy statue bastards.

And no sneaking your crystal past him! Any hero tries it before the boss is beaten and he'll celebrate your misfortune. By bursting into hero confetti.

Anyways, you'll need food, strong guys, and a good set up of modules. Every, say, 10% damage to the boss, a random set of -any- monsters in the game will spawn in the dark room. They could go straight for the crystal! Or try and destroy your modules! Drain your hope for sustanence! No dust drops on this floor, obviously. You beat him, walk your crystal over to to the second room, and bam. You win. And feel very good about it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 1:26:39 AM
The creature on the right in this image is what a lot of people have been hoping for to be added as a boss:

(Which could be something on the lines of a necrophage proliferator)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 1:34:00 AM
melkathi wrote:
The creature on the right in this image is what a lot of people have been hoping for to be added as a boss:

(Which could be something on the lines of a necrophage proliferator)

Yessssss.

What about the buff green dude? Future hero?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 8:04:26 AM
Apparently just concept stuff. The green dutes though could be seen in one of the early trailers, banging on the escape pod from the outside - so monster ideas I guess.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 9:36:23 AM
Yeah, there's plenty in that picture that didn't make it into the release build. Also, random question: who's Ayairi? I was reading the poll thread, and she seems to be some secret hero... What's up with that? smiley: confused
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 10:15:29 AM
Voidlight wrote:
Yeah, there's plenty in that picture that didn't make it into the release build. Also, random question: who's Ayairi? I was reading the poll thread, and she seems to be some secret hero... What's up with that? smiley: confused

If you select random heroes, there is a chance that instead of one of your normal heroes you get her.

Video: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=332997224

wiki link: http://dungeon-of-the-endless.wikia.com/wiki/Ayairi_Whairydd
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 10:24:31 AM
Ok, haha that's amazing! lol I'll have to keep my second hero random as much as possible haha
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 4:06:11 AM
I got her my first shot with all random on armory- which would be pretty cool, if not for the horrible line up it left me with. :P But hey! Still a cool easter egg kind of thing.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment