Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Q for devs: Did you disable your spacebar?

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 3:13:13 PM
The text is "To unlock this spaceship, you need to fulfill one of these achievements", we can't force players to read the sentence ^^

More seriously, we could clarify that and think about creating a second achievement for the founder spaceships.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 6:39:41 PM
DrakenKin wrote:
There is a ship where you can't pause even if you hit spacebar : The sanitary pod. Which is meant as an extra hard mode.

Once you beat the game in a sanitary pod you get the achievement for not pausing, that's what I did. It is much easier than to try and stop yourself from hitting pause, since the habit is hard to kick. smiley: smile

I actually got the achievement sort of by accident, simply wasn't aware it was even an option.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 6:39:33 PM
melkathi wrote:
You are the second person I see for whom the patch didn't fix it :/

Nevermind it was my fault, I got it now. smiley: smile

I actually didn't pause at all when I used the Infirmary pod. I just forgot the use of the spacebar since I was busy microing the hero keys.

After my sanitary runs, I am not using pause at all since. I just forgot the feature is there. :P
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 15, 2014, 6:22:27 PM
I actually didn't pause at all when I used the Infirmary pod. I just forgot the use of the spacebar since I was busy microing the hero keys.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 9:13:53 PM
You are the second person I see for whom the patch didn't fix it :/
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 9:02:45 PM
I applied the latest patch, but the refreezer is not in the list of vessels. Neither the new hero...
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 8:42:29 PM
Been out since launch. The patch should have fixed the bug that prevented some people from getting it even though they own the EL Founder's Pack.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 8:38:23 PM
Myrddin wrote:
Nevermind, that refreezerator challenge was good, finally completed a play through and unlocked it.

Refreezer is out!?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 8:34:56 PM
Nevermind, that refreezerator challenge was good, finally completed a play through and unlocked it.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 6:52:08 AM
I want to know how the "beat the game without pausing" was intended to be played. I know how to disable my spacebar in Windows, but I believe this would be cheating. Did the developers intend for players to try not to reflexively hit pause? If so, I cannot get past floor 2... or did the developers themselves disable their pause buttons?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 1:28:03 PM
I wish there was a secondary requirement for the refreezerator or was that last news update saying founders get the heroes (josh+Kreyang) AND ships already unlocked?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 1:24:09 PM
Same here. smiley: smile I hadn't realized that you only needed one of the requirements and not both, until I unlocked it. Text needs to be clearer since everyone seems to make that mistake.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 1:19:11 PM
Wel that explains a lot, I got the infirmary from the 1k food requirement and then using the infirmary got the armoury, drill and sanitary pod unlocked on a single successful play through smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 9:52:16 AM
Indeed, unlock requirements are either or, not both.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 9:49:54 AM
DrakenKin wrote:
There is a ship where you can't pause even if you hit spacebar : The sanitary pod. Which is meant as an extra hard mode.

Once you beat the game in a sanitary pod you get the achievement for not pausing, that's what I did. It is much easier than to try and stop yourself from hitting pause, since the habit is hard to kick. smiley: smile

Edit: (extreme facepalm) I did not see that you only need satisfy one of the achievements
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 9:45:30 AM
DrakenKin wrote:

I think he is trying to unlock the Sanitary Pod by winning without pausing. It is hard to do smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 12, 2014, 8:32:55 AM

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment