Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Control groups

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 28, 2014, 8:55:53 PM
I just started playing DotE again. While I was going through the Key bindings I noticed we can make control groups; great! It can make life much easier when pairing characters together.

I was trying to make two groups of 2 characters. One to block monsters off spawning from dark rooms at one end of the map and another fearless group pressing forward opening doors. Long story short when I was making the control groups I hit to many numbers. Now I've multiple numbers above the character portraits.

I can't seem to find a key binding to clear the characters of their control groups ? Anyone know of away to do this please let me know.

Edit: In the image, I cannot get those #'s off from atop the character portraits.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 3, 2014, 8:16:09 AM
Sadly there is no way to clear the bindings. At least not from what I can tell.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 7, 2014, 1:29:06 AM
There doesn't seem to be a way to do it, but if you don't need the bindings, it shouldn't matter, should it? I do know that if you reassign that number to a new group, it will remove old members. but once you've created a group, the ony way to remove those numbers is to kill/dismiss the characters.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment