Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Let's Play "Dungeon Of The Endless" - Ep. 1-12 (New and Exp Players Welcome)

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 9, 2014, 10:54:29 AM
I'd advise against setting your multiplayer LP game to too easy if you're going to welcome experienced players... The easier difficulty isn't difficult enough to force the player/you to use all of the tactics or understand the deeper mechanics of the game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 9, 2014, 10:11:35 PM
EndlessRunner wrote:
I'd advise against setting your multiplayer LP game to too easy if you're going to welcome experienced players... The easier difficulty isn't difficult enough to force the player/you to use all of the tactics or understand the deeper mechanics of the game.

Yea we are not going to use "Too Easy" for Multiplayer at all, lol. The mechanics that I was using for the LP will definitely be utilized in Multiplayer, with playing more conservative of course. This LP was just the beginning, trust me. smiley: wink
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 9, 2014, 10:17:08 PM
There is a new sticker in the forum, where you can post video links I think, perhaps (if I read that correctly)

this is something that should be added there as well, if only the link to the video.

either way, I hope you have a lot of fun.

My connection is a bit crappy at times - and the few times I've tried Multi-Player I've dropped of because of this.

but who knows - if it gets better I might join some day - in a game.

edit*

and after reading it again - I think I might have been wrong about that sticky post.

well, none the less. have fun playing.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 10, 2014, 3:18:13 AM
I did have a blast with this for sure. Thanks for watching and thank you for the advice as well. I will be trying everything I can to Publish this playthrough. It went very smooth.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment