Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Wave after wave after wave

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 12:40:42 AM
Hi. I was having one of my best run throughs so far and was on level 8 when I opened a door that spawned numerous waves of enemies because a rhino got loose. The waves were non stop. I dealt with the first 5 or so, but it got to be too much. To add to my misery, mobs started spawning out of a lit room. Is this a bug or something that can happen with the rhinos?

Then today, i was on another good run and placed on hero in a dark room to stop mobs from spawning and a second opened a door. After the door was opened, I ran both heros back to a choke point. Unfortunately, the unlit room my hero was in started to spawn mobs after my hero left. Is this a bug? There were no rhinos on this level and nobody picked up the crystal. The only thing I can think of is that very shortly after I determined there were mobs in the newly opened room, I ran my hero in the dark room out. Is there some kind of time delay I need to wait for to ensure nothing spawns from the room. I love the game, but am getting frustrated when these issues arise that I think are outside the normal course of the game. Thanks.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 1:29:39 AM
batou wrote:
Is there some kind of time delay I need to wait for to ensure nothing spawns from the room?

Aye, there's a short 5 second or so delay where monsters will still spawn into a dark room if the hero exits too soon. Generally wait until the ! warnign of other spawns appears before exiting the room or give it a short 5 count (roughly the time it takes monsters from another room to follow you into that one) before falling back to your choke point.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 3:42:21 AM
I only recently noticed this but I think you should wait for the message that tells you how many waves are coming. Once that message comes up, you are safe to leave an unlit room you are trying to block. It can take a while depending on the amount of waves coming.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 5, 2015, 9:42:21 AM
Hi,

Yes, you're right! The delay is 2s after the end of the door opening.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment