Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Just bought DotE and I am happy :-)

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 24, 2014, 5:26:11 PM
It's been some time since I've actively posted on the forums, but I felt I should say how much I've enjoyed playing DotE since I bought it during the Steam sale. Great game and I have to admit I'm already seeing the tactics in regards to how you play the game, etc. Well worth picking up if you've not got the game at any price!

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to everyone smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 24, 2014, 5:28:02 PM
Have a happy dungeoning holliday then smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 1:20:20 AM
Yeah, I just picked this up not too long ago and absolutely love it. I hope there are sequels down the road that are more RPG heavy. =D
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 1:38:55 AM
It's one of those games that's unexpectedly engaging, and keeps you coming back time and again, much like FTL. I could easily foresee some type of expansion dealing with ruins on the surface that allows you to continue using whatever team you escaped the initial crash with.

Over all it's one of the most enjoyable games I've played in a very long time. smiley: cool

Edit: Oh and the soundtrack, it's worth getting (or upgrading to) the Crystal edition just for the soundtrack, it's really one of the best.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 3:17:03 AM
Gotta watch out though. I often think "oh yeah I should get like 1-2 floors in before bed. Yeah just a few floors....... WTF its 4am already?!?!"
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 10, 2015, 12:33:28 AM
I brought it to! I love tower defense/rpg/rougelike games and i hope i will love this smiley: smile The style of the game look's amazing.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment