Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

4000 science = endless cooldown resets for skills

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 28, 2014, 9:55:44 PM
My Nanor hero had a science cooldown reset cost of "-27" which scared me I thought it was now going to cost a lot to reset his cooldown, but the negative sign seemed odd, so after a few turns I got brave and clicked for a reset, and I got +27 science, so I clicked it for a while until I racked up 4800 science.

A few turns after this his cooldown reset to the usual 9/3 cost.

So I'm hoping I can make it to out, it's my 30th attempt on Easy.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 10:22:42 AM
For those curious to know the outcome. . . . is it possible with 3000 science going into level 10? is it possible to escape this damn dungeon? did I make it?

I've previously attempted 30 times on Easy, as far as level 9. After that I tried Too Easy and did that on my first try.

With massive science stockpiled, Nanor was able to cook with gas nonstop, I had about 2000 science going into level 11. Down to 700 going into level 12 due to Chimera Keepers. Level 12: I opened many doors but couldn't find exit right away. I got one of those loops with a connecting door, and with Chimeras soon I had no option, had to run for it, and all 4000 science used up. Heroes barely made it, I got the green button, but couldn't push it in time, dead. No escape! That was with 4000 science and limitless skill cooldown resets, couldn't do it. So mad!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 4:27:29 PM
Were you pausing at all during your final run? I've found pausing the second the exit button lights up prevents last second deaths, as well as pausing during the run to properly keep heroes healed and refresh any ability cooldowns as needed is a huge help, otherwise trying to manage all 4 heroes in real time usually results in one or more deaths.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 3, 2015, 8:15:37 AM
Wolflyn wrote:
Were you pausing at all during your final run? I've found pausing the second the exit button lights up prevents last second deaths, as well as pausing during the run to properly keep heroes healed and refresh any ability cooldowns as needed is a huge help, otherwise trying to manage all 4 heroes in real time usually results in one or more deaths.

Oh the horror the ineptitude the pure idiocy. ... yes I pause I pause normally I pause it was all just happening too fast oh this game is so unforgiving it scales with party strength very well or something because I had 4800 science. . . . 4800 hundred science.... oh let the tears flow. . . .
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 10, 2015, 6:26:27 AM
kssyu wrote:
Hoowwww. xD. I feel bad that you lost with 4800 science =(.

Thanks can you believe it?~!smiley: stickouttongue
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment